Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Xbox 360 live names

Xbox 360 live names

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 23rd, 2006, 2:53 pm

Posts: 202
Points on hand: 2,184.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
So if anyone here has and Xbox 360 and a gold live subscription. Please post your account name.

Mine is: ToXiC Kingda Ka (likely to change my clan is no longer a clan)
Last edited by Canadmos on January 2nd, 2009, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 23rd, 2006, 3:43 pm

Posts: 5367
Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Offline
Xbox Live GT: Jakizle39048

I mostly play Halo2 and Gears of War...see you on live!

Do you play halo? Couldn't find you on bungie.net stats...

Here's my stats page: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats ... kizle39048

Post December 23rd, 2006, 7:22 pm

Posts: 50
Points on hand: 1,195.00 Points
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Offline
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: kill switch4122
(need to buy a new gold membership card, i can still mail and chat but not play on games)

Lol i tried adding you Jakizle but it said that your friends list is full

Post March 28th, 2008, 5:43 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 971.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
gamer tag: sleaklight
Gears of War
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post March 28th, 2008, 5:50 pm

Posts: 4357
Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points
Location: Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Offline
xbox 360: gazag

halo3
forza2
guitar hero3
need for speed pro street
Making screams come true

Post March 28th, 2008, 6:15 pm

Posts: 317
Points on hand: 1,180.00 Points
Location: Oregon, USA
Offline
Gametag: WingOver47
Games that I play:
Halo 3
COD4
Rainbow six Vegas 2
Guitar Hero 3

Post March 28th, 2008, 6:30 pm

Posts: 1674
Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points
Location: IA, USA
Offline
its called a gamertag...

Post March 28th, 2008, 6:31 pm

Posts: 38
Points on hand: 1,123.00 Points
Location: Breda, Netherlands
Offline
Gamertag: FRIETJE MET
I play Halo3 and ColinMcrae: DIRT the most.
I'm very good at DIRT. I have beaten number 1 online around 40 times.
But I'm still at 75 of the world.
I was 16th place a while ago until my xbox360 crashed :(

Post March 28th, 2008, 7:09 pm

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
Xbox Live Gamertag- FrumpyRain (dont ask, the computer chose it)

Call of duty 4
Forza
Halo
Guitar Hero
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post January 2nd, 2009, 10:03 pm

Posts: 48
Points on hand: 2,274.00 Points
Location: Xenia, OH, USA
Offline
PKIDelirium

Right now I've got Bioshock, Ace Combat 6 and Tomb Raider Anniversary. Plan to get the Orange Box, COD4 and Mirror's Edge before too much longer.

Post January 2nd, 2009, 10:11 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
You should go get Orange Box tommorow. You won't regret it.

Post January 2nd, 2009, 10:11 pm

Posts: 180
Points on hand: 77.00 Points
Location: Alphen aan den Rijn, Z-H, Netherlands
Offline
Gamertag: SoliqueNL
Games:
Forza 2
PGR 4
Burnout Paradise
Guitar Hero 3
Gta IV
etc.

Post January 2nd, 2009, 10:21 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2244
Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Location: Winchester, VA
Offline
Gamertag: TetsuCCR
Games: GTA 4, CoD 4, CoD WaW, Ace Combat 6, Madden 09, DiRT, Saints Row 1, Saints Row 2, Grid, and more.

Post January 2nd, 2009, 10:24 pm

Posts: 1820
Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
Offline
My Xbox Live gamertag is : GSushi SoldierG
I like to play:

Halo 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Rock Band 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Battlefield: Bad Company
Need for Speed Undercover
Guitar Hero World Tour
Grid
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post January 11th, 2009, 2:24 am

Posts: 357
Points on hand: 935.00 Points
Offline
Gamertag: RaptorTC137

CoD4
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Guitar Hero 3

Those are the only games that I play competitively online. I have Halo 3 and some sports games I'm bad at Halo, and no one else plays the sports games.

Post April 3rd, 2009, 1:32 am
SNJ

Posts: 307
Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Offline
GT: EssEnnJayy

COD4
Rock Band 2
Texas Hold'em
Uno
Peggle
Left 4 Dead


And...uh...that's it. I also play portal.

Post April 6th, 2009, 3:44 pm
Jer User avatar

Posts: 991
Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points
Location: New Jersey
Offline
GT: Soothsayers

The Orange box
Rock Band 2
Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead
Forza Motorsport 2
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post April 11th, 2009, 9:55 pm

Posts: 264
Points on hand: 94.00 Points
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA
Offline
GT: SoCalCoaster

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Grand Theft Auto 4
Ace Combat 6

Thats all I play so far (just got a 360 last month) and if I'm ever online I'm at a friends house since I dont have a internet hookup in my bedroom yet. Need to get either a long cable to run from downstairs to upstairs or get a wireless adapter and risk having lag.

Post April 13th, 2009, 11:54 am

Posts: 9
Points on hand: 1,294.00 Points
Offline
I'm always on burnout playing in the UK, although yet to go gold.

My username is same as my id, simbak2k.

Post April 25th, 2009, 12:25 am

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
just got an elite.

gamertag: warriors1111

Post April 25th, 2009, 2:06 am

Posts: 394
Points on hand: 1,075.00 Points
Location: Leicester, United Kingdom
Offline
gamertag: rctwizzkid

Games: Burnout paradise, Tom Clancey's Hawx

Post August 7th, 2009, 9:18 am

Posts: 175
Points on hand: 117.00 Points
Offline
GT=SliSparky
GTA4
Halo3
CoD4
and
=D
The Best Ball Of Optimism and Neglect You Will Find For Miles!

Post August 7th, 2009, 10:58 am

Posts: 1820
Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
Offline
Just changed my gamertag. I am now GxAutoSoldierxG.
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post August 7th, 2009, 2:30 pm

Posts: 472
Points on hand: 1,282.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by GTzeroH

GT=SliSparky
GTA4
Halo3
CoD4
and
=D



HAHAHAHA YOU ARE SLISPARKY!!!!!!!!!

Post August 7th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Posts: 175
Points on hand: 117.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by Jms10391

Originally posted by GTzeroH

GT=SliSparky
GTA4
Halo3
CoD4
and
=D



HAHAHAHA YOU ARE SLISPARKY!!!!!!!!!


Way to be stupid.
Everyones had the memo for a while now, clearly your just slow.
The Best Ball Of Optimism and Neglect You Will Find For Miles!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post