Board index ‹ Theme Park Discussions ‹ General Theme Park Discussions ‹ Best park in the world

Best park in the world

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post December 28th, 2004, 4:47 pm

Posts: 29
Points on hand: 2,367.00 Points
Location: Baytown, Tx, USA
Offline
What's the best park in the world

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 28th, 2004, 5:49 pm

Posts: 5627
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Yellowstone National Park

Post December 28th, 2004, 6:00 pm

Posts: 398
Points on hand: 2,585.00 Points
Location: IL, USA
Offline
I think I would lean more toward Grand Canyon National Park, myself...

Post December 28th, 2004, 6:38 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
I had to check to see if trainboy was actualy G-Force, results were unconclusive!

Post December 28th, 2004, 7:43 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5229
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
^maybe he's a relative?
[lol]@TConwell, way to post in all of his topics, (I think your encouraging him)

Post December 28th, 2004, 8:00 pm

Posts: 5627
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Had to be done, cool ... [lol]

Post December 28th, 2004, 8:39 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
i haven't been to all parks but now i choose for warner bros movie world madrid. That one is awesome to me... Maybe remove the woodie and place a GOOD one[:D][:)]

Post December 28th, 2004, 11:00 pm

Posts: 1140
Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Offline
Originally posted by The Edge

I had to check to see if trainboy was actualy G-Force, results were unconclusive!


LOL. I have no clue on the best park, ride wise probibally SFGAdv (with KK), scenery wise BGW.

Post December 29th, 2004, 7:13 pm

Posts: 536
Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Not funny! (I really dont care) [:D]

Post December 30th, 2004, 7:30 am

Posts: 904
Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
Location: Norway
Offline
The best parks I have been to is LiseBerg and Mirabilandia. They don't have many coasters like Six Flags Holland and Alton Towers, but they have an amazing atmosphere. Mirabilandia is just a stunning park, and all the staff are realy helpfull.

Post December 30th, 2004, 8:56 am

Posts: 37
Points on hand: 2,687.00 Points
Location: Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Offline
The best park I've been to is probably SF Magic Mountain, I just really like X.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to General Theme Park Discussions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post