Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Escape the Phone Booth!

Escape the Phone Booth!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 15th, 2007, 11:48 pm

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
I had 33:45. Puzzles aren't really my thing...
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

161

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post November 15th, 2007, 11:50 pm

Posts: 2746
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Cygnus12

Did you find the note in the envelope? Try something on that.


Yea the note on the wall says it is a "Date he will never forget." So I figured it was the date on the letter but it is not. Any help?

EDIT: Never mind I got it and finished.

Post November 16th, 2007, 12:51 am

Posts: 277
Points on hand: 58.00 Points
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Offline
The car took me longer because I couldn't figure out the code. I actually walked away and came back. I won't try escape from a closet. I did that once and I'm not going back in.

Post November 16th, 2007, 1:02 am

Posts: 74
Points on hand: 68.00 Points
Location: Oneida, New York, USA
Offline
24:27

Post November 16th, 2007, 1:06 am

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
What is the code to the cadet in "Escape from a closet"?


BIG HINT: Read the note on the wall in the Blue Room, then Read the letter.
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post November 16th, 2007, 2:10 am

Posts: 845
Points on hand: 2,068.00 Points
Location: Borgusheems, Malaysia
Offline
Originally posted by Spongemonkey74

I won't try escape from a closet. I did that once and I'm not going back in.


Haha ya I can see alot of people on this site not wanting to play that game again, but then there are some people who might need to...

Post November 16th, 2007, 5:04 am

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
The car one took me 12:19
Rarwh

Post November 16th, 2007, 7:04 pm

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
I did the car in 5:00 even. That was too easy. The closet one is pretty cool because it seemed to actually have a story. Crimson room is cool, but the URL on the memo takes me to a Japanese site [:(] Once you realize what these games are all about you start to catch on what to look for and they get easier.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

161

Post November 16th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
Originally posted by Cygnus12

Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

what would you do if you were locked in phone booth, call 911!!! geez people.


The first thing I did in the game was try 911 actually. lol
same here.. im sure everyne did...

11:35!! escape the car... :)

Post November 16th, 2007, 8:26 pm

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
^I did that to! LOL

I got every one addicted to the game!!! HA HA!
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post November 16th, 2007, 8:42 pm

Posts: 2169
Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Location: La Verne, CA, USA
Offline
Kitten Cannon, and Helicopter are games I really am addicted to.

Post November 16th, 2007, 10:07 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
^^^^omg, i spent 10 hours strait once playing kitty cannon... got a high score of 2,264 or something crazy.. i have a print screen pict somewhere on my desktop... but.. my desktop sucks and it takes about 30 minutes to start up...

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post