Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ For all of you METAL fans...

For all of you METAL fans...

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 24th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Posts: 2260
Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Location: MI, USA
Offline
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oBGixxuu2E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nY-XDF_Ask[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmo1VW_wA_o[/youtube]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post September 5th, 2011, 9:29 pm

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
GOOD metalcore

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_6zISYNX0Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Post September 5th, 2011, 9:35 pm

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWLyoFsFfiU[/youtube]

Post September 5th, 2011, 11:05 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4812
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
teeeeempuuuuuuuur taaaaaHHHHHnntrummm..

Post October 31st, 2011, 8:07 pm

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline

Post November 1st, 2011, 10:44 pm
WES User avatar

Posts: 88
Points on hand: 1,732.00 Points
Location: Marietta, Georgia, USA
Offline
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICKaVAbACek[/youtube]

Post November 2nd, 2011, 8:01 am

Posts: 516
Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
Location: Vancouver, WA
Offline
Originally posted by Freddie

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMmPn-6DUYM&feature=related[/youtube]

Jayman will like this one, no one else will know what the hell is going on though.


Awesome Freddie, I am a big Jesus Lizard fan. Yow is the best drunk singer. I saw Lizard at the Roxy, LA about 8 years ago or more for the Blue album tour. I almost dropped Yow on his head when he started crowd surfing. I was rocking out and suddenly he got past to me and I almost dropped his ass. Never seen any ones eyes get that big, lol.

Great post Freddie.

Post November 2nd, 2011, 9:22 am
Jer User avatar

Posts: 991
Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points
Location: New Jersey
Offline
Brand new Giant Squid, the heaviest they've been in a while. Freddie, you might like their new EP.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV-tIhF64B8[/youtube]
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post November 2nd, 2011, 9:35 am

Posts: 41
Points on hand: 1,137.00 Points
Location: Denmark
Offline
This is great:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53uzD9xN9J4[/youtube]

Post November 2nd, 2011, 10:50 am

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Onjin

Originally posted by Freddie



Jayman will like this one, no one else will know what the hell is going on though.


Awesome Freddie, I am a big Jesus Lizard fan. Yow is the best drunk singer. I saw Lizard at the Roxy, LA about 8 years ago or more for the Blue album tour. I almost dropped Yow on his head when he started crowd surfing. I was rocking out and suddenly he got past to me and I almost dropped his ass. Never seen any ones eyes get that big, lol.

Great post Freddie.


Have you heard Daughters? They sound like CKY but a billion times heavier, but their singer sounds a lot like Yow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzNiAUXYg7A[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bJ1Lcs0tFo&feature=related[/youtube]

Post November 2nd, 2011, 1:07 pm

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk5Pt_3WIts[/youtube]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post