Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ To all you Mets fans...

To all you Mets fans...

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 31st, 2010, 12:09 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRuboEJPdBM[/youtube]

Nearly peed myself when I first saw this.

--EDIT--

I just found this one lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kpvWO-5qaE&feature=related[/youtube]
Last edited by Flickstah on December 31st, 2010, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 31st, 2010, 12:36 am

Posts: 649
Points on hand: 1,771.00 Points
Location: boston, massachusetts, USA
Offline
Funny videos are funny.

Post December 31st, 2010, 4:55 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Watch a show that doesn't suck.

1. Cubs and I believe the Phillies are at least ten times as bad. Cubs especially. They're going over 1 century with no World Series win.

2. Ugh

Additionally:
Do you try to be the most awful hack you can? It's like MTV, Time/Warner, and some wigger company are constantly giving you an advertising enema or something. I don't understand it because it is beyond rationality.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post