Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Funny video of me..

Funny video of me..

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 21st, 2007, 5:18 am
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 688
Points on hand: 153.00 Points
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA
Offline
I was in a fairly bad car accident maybe a year ago and I have had much trouble sleeping since. I can just never get comfortable. So I saw a doctor and he gave me some strong sleeping pills. My older brother not knowing, he tried to wake me up! The original video is about 5 minutes long - I chopped it for YouTube. I guess when he wakes me up, I bounced my eyes from him, to the TV, to my battery dead laptop (open in my lap). From what I remember, I had a full sleep. Then he shows me the video, about five minutes of proof that I woke up. I think I may have been still sleeping, making involuntary movements towards sounds. I mean, you could hardly get a mumble out of me, no words!

Quality isn't to great, my brother filmed from his camera phone [B)]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnY-OhQvMIU[/youtube]

Ehh, one more thing. His phone just about super-sized my eyebrows! It might just be me, but check in comparison to a real picture. It may have just been the level of darkness, the phone sort of messed it up or something.. That thickness of eyebrows is just unreal!

[img.nr]http://a38.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/124/l_d9daefd6e908aef2f7268951d61a64cd.png[/img.nr]
Last edited by A7 on November 21st, 2007, 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post