Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Hold The Button!

Hold The Button!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 28th, 2004, 3:58 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
http://www.holdthebutton.com/index.html

Hold the damn button, my record is 46.46 hells yeah. Its one of the most exciting games i have played in a while. Whats everyone else getting?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 28th, 2004, 4:04 pm

Posts: 1536
Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points
Location: Etobicoke(Toronto), Is Ontario a state?, Canada
Offline
i got 33 seconds flat....ish so there

Post April 28th, 2004, 4:31 pm

Posts: 471
Points on hand: 3,321.00 Points
Location: Mering by Augsburg, Germany
Offline
Well, I've got 1 Minute and 10 seconds. I could have hold it longer, but after that time I thought how stupid it must look like to press and hold the button... :)

Bino

Post April 28th, 2004, 4:46 pm

Posts: 357
Points on hand: 2,149.00 Points
Offline
1 Minute and 24 seconds

Post April 28th, 2004, 5:00 pm

Posts: 484
Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I got 2:37:69. It is really easy to hold it down for a long time, but it gets stupid after a while. lol

Post April 28th, 2004, 5:35 pm

Posts: 1612
Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
i got 17 mins, 37:55 secs

Post April 28th, 2004, 5:37 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Image Insert:
Image
47.82 KB

You can read my score here. [xx(]Insert
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 28th, 2004, 7:09 pm

Posts: 802
Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points
Location: Pensacola, FL, USA
Offline
This game you can just put something heavy on the mouse button and make sure it stays that way to get a good time. I havent done that yet, but i was thinking about it.

Post April 28th, 2004, 9:21 pm

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
Tape your mouse button down and let it run overnight!

My time was 2 minutes.
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post April 28th, 2004, 9:26 pm

Posts: 1612
Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
BAH! i was beat [:(]

Post April 28th, 2004, 9:27 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
there's an easier way, it's easy to cheat this, I can set up the computer so it thinks I am holding own the button, before I go to work tonight, I am going to put it and get it stuck on hold the button and when I come back or I might leave it overnight and post a screeniw of the results whilst I can still the puter freely. I know the secret [;)]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 28th, 2004, 11:01 pm

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
hehe..I found the secret! I think I'll keep it a secret
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post April 28th, 2004, 11:05 pm

Posts: 436
Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points
Location: Vuh geezy, VA, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Angry_Gumball

hehe..I found the secret! I think I'll keep it a secret



caffine

Post April 29th, 2004, 1:33 am
wcd

Posts: 20
Points on hand: 2,627.00 Points
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Offline
hehe i think i have....not. i held it for 7 min 38sec. then i thought, why am i wasting my time

Post April 29th, 2004, 2:26 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
lol, i held 15 minutes, i can do it before i have to go to school[devilish]
but i hope my mom doesn't move the mouse[lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 29th, 2004, 10:42 am

Posts: 82
Points on hand: 427.00 Points
Offline
This is my score [:D]:

Image Insert:
Image
4.36 KB

Post April 29th, 2004, 10:53 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
i re-tried again, here's my score[xx(]Insert

My high score[xx(]:
Image
47.16 KB
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 29th, 2004, 10:54 am
man

Posts: 1065
Points on hand: 111.00 Points
Location: Pot country, Tacoland, USA
Offline
well i got 9 hrs 6 min and 13 sec and 65 mini sec
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post April 29th, 2004, 10:56 am
man

Posts: 1065
Points on hand: 111.00 Points
Location: Pot country, Tacoland, USA
Offline
also how u save the image i want to post it for proof
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post April 29th, 2004, 11:25 am

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points
Location: Camarillo, CA, USA
Offline
Why didn't you put those in one single post? (Spammer) Anyways, I got a whopping 1:30:29, and that's not one hour, its one minute. I don't have much patience.

Post April 29th, 2004, 12:15 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
I moved the mouse by accident and only got 36 [:(!]

Image Insert:
Image
14.34 KB

Post April 29th, 2004, 9:24 pm
man

Posts: 1065
Points on hand: 111.00 Points
Location: Pot country, Tacoland, USA
Offline
srry for spmin put i forget to type stuff and it is 9 hours it said 9 under the hour collum i was listining to music and watin tv im my room and forgot i was holdin it and how do u save the pic
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post April 29th, 2004, 9:58 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
i got 15 minutes, my parents told me I have to eat, can you believe somone held it for 7 days???? They cheated, lol.

Post April 30th, 2004, 3:32 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by man

srry for spmin put i forget to type stuff and it is 9 hours it said 9 under the hour collum i was listining to music and watin tv im my room and forgot i was holdin it and how do u save the pic


use your print screen buttorn, on the right of your f12 button you'll see: Prt Scr and Sys Rq.
press one time. then go to paint or something else. then go to edit and press on Paste.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post