Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Uhhh......... Just don't press the button.

Uhhh......... Just don't press the button.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 26th, 2006, 11:50 pm

Posts: 126
Points on hand: 1,700.00 Points
Location: A2 west siEde!, Michigan, USA
Offline
So I feel pretty retarded for going all the way through it, but I just had to, simple as that, almost as simple as this game (http://www.addictingclips.com/Content.a ... =&brand=ag) It's acctually worth going through once (just once). So go have some fun[:p]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 27th, 2006, 9:30 am

Posts: 5627
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
[lol][lol][lol]
By Round 3 I was rolling on the ground. Good stuff man.

Post June 27th, 2006, 9:44 am

Posts: 414
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Offline
Wow, I went through the whole game in what, less than 10 minutes? Lol, I don't have a life.

Post June 27th, 2006, 10:35 am

Posts: 3018
Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I pushed it! [:)] It kept repeating its self though. . .so I guess i win?

Post June 27th, 2006, 10:55 am

Posts: 2864
Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points
Location: Monroeville, PA, USA
Offline
I've played this before, it's funny.

Post June 27th, 2006, 11:25 am

Posts: 2748
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
Yea this is on my friends site. I didn't realize that it ends until I was 3 times through it![lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post