Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ How often do you shower?

How often do you shower?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 3rd, 2006, 3:22 pm

Posts: 344
Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Be honest how often do you shower? In a PSHE lesson I learned that 67% of people only shower when they are obviously dirty, such as after a football match or if they spill something down them. Whatever happened to general hygeine!??!?!

I shower every morning :] [:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 3rd, 2006, 3:29 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
i never shower, but i go to bath around 4-5 times a week
Image

Post April 3rd, 2006, 3:30 pm

Posts: 172
Points on hand: 985.00 Points
Offline
Well i shower every day(morning) or every other day but thats only if i don't have time to shower in the morning.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 3:32 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2508
Points on hand: 5,372.00 Points
Offline
at least every day, usually twice because of sports. theres prolly less then 5 days out of the year that i dont shower.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 3:37 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
once in the morning after waking up and once after work.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 3:41 pm

Posts: 1607
Points on hand: 2,608.00 Points
Location: Devon, UK
Offline
Originally posted by hyyyper

i never shower, but i go to bath around 4-5 times a week


A bath!!!???!!!
We have one of those jaccuzzi (hot tub to you yanks) things in my house. And quite frankly i dont use it.
Baths are really [r] in my opinion.
Well think about it. Its not good sitting in the same water as your arse now is it???

I love showering. Morning and night rachael[^].

Post April 3rd, 2006, 3:55 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
at least twice a day, often 3 times. Once in the morning, for like half an hour because it wakes me up, which you need at 5am, trust me [lol] once when i get home from work, cus I'm all sweaty haha. and quite often before I go to bed, because it helps me sleep a little better, I have real problems with sleep, especially in the summer.

Also, I dunno if peeps rememeber, there was a thread about washing hands a little while back. That was before I started working as an engineer, I said that I never washed my hands, at all. I've gone from washing my hands the least on the website, to washing quite definitely the most [lol]. Like 10 times a day or something, that's if we haven't been using chemicals!

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:03 pm

Posts: 344
Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Offline
its nice to know youre all so cleeeean! I just got out of my bath :]
I shower a lot more than I bath now because everyone always uses the hot water up :[

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:13 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
I shower at least once everyday. Of course if get sweaty playing sports or something then I will take another after.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:15 pm

Posts: 2987
Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
Offline
I shower every morning before school [:)] And then shower after school when ive had PE outside like Cross country, rugby, footy... anything you get mucked up in basically [:)]

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:20 pm

Posts: 2260
Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Location: MI, USA
Offline
I usually shower every other day or whenever I need it.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:39 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Daily, twice if I run during the day.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:44 pm

Posts: 417
Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Originally posted by coasteragent99

I usually shower every other day or whenever I need it.

That's what I do in the winter. In the summer I try to do it every night.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:46 pm

Posts: 289
Points on hand: 226.00 Points
Location: Brooklyn Center, M.N., USA
Offline
2 times a day, morning and night. Sometimes 3 if i'm going out on a date.
Image

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:48 pm

Posts: 747
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
I take a shower at least twice a day, once in the morning when I go to school, then once after work; and same with topdrag then 3 if im going on a date.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 4:50 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I shower once at night and then take one in the morning to wake up like Gouldy. Mornings are so hard these days.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 5:00 pm

Posts: 5367
Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Offline
One every single day for sure, and possibly 2 because I have baseball 4 days a week.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 5:07 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4795
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
i'm a mechanic so i have to shower everyday.. usuallym when i get home, so that i don't mess anything up at home.. i miss my old place though i had a tub and i'd soak 2 or 3 times a week..

Post April 3rd, 2006, 5:09 pm

Posts: 180
Points on hand: 77.00 Points
Location: Alphen aan den Rijn, Z-H, Netherlands
Offline
Shower every day. or Around a day at most.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 5:15 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Originally posted by jayman

i had a tub and i'd soak 2 or 3 times a week..
Candles and bubbles optional? [lol][lol]

Post April 3rd, 2006, 5:30 pm
cjd

Posts: 3370
Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points
Location: New Concord, OH, USA
Offline
I generally shower every day, but sometimes I'll skip it on one of the weekend days if I'm not going anywhere.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 5:32 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4795
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
depended if i had company or not,...... actually i'd use epsom salts... trust me being a mechanic in a lawnmower shop is VERY dirty, and soaking in very hot water just makes me feel super clean... i know most guys don't like baths for some reason, but it doesn't make me feel gay... sorry t.j. you're not invited.... (touche)

Post April 3rd, 2006, 5:35 pm

Posts: 2862
Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points
Location: Monroeville, PA, USA
Offline
Every morning.

Post April 3rd, 2006, 5:43 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Shower every morning when I get out of bed and a bath every night around 10 o clock...why not? I'm rich and can afford the money, I don't live in a third world country, so why not make the best out of what I have

Post April 3rd, 2006, 6:00 pm

Posts: 74
Points on hand: 68.00 Points
Location: Oneida, New York, USA
Offline
I shower after school every day, but if I really need it I'll take it in the morning before school.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post