Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Importing 3ds objects with the OC

Importing 3ds objects with the OC

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 30th, 2006, 11:45 pm

Posts: 2048
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
anyone know how to do it? (with the object creator)

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 30th, 2006, 11:46 pm

Posts: 1068
Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
Offline
i dont know i use anim8or.

Post July 30th, 2006, 11:52 pm

Posts: 2048
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
ugggg
I swear u can do it. I remember having done it before.

I dunno I tried anim8or before. I could understand it a bit, but it seems too unusual for me to actually get into using

Post July 30th, 2006, 11:55 pm

Posts: 1663
Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points
Location: IA, USA
Offline
Originally posted by thundermat

i dont know i use anim8or.


they why post this???

you can only load .ocobjects into the OC. no .3ds into it....yet.

Post July 31st, 2006, 12:08 am

Posts: 2048
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
man I really wish I knew more about using anim8or because it'd let me make underground tunnels. I'm totally clueless as how to do much of anything with it.

I dunno I probly just found a way to make *.ocobject files before with something else.

Post July 31st, 2006, 12:35 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
is there a file export option some where?

Post July 31st, 2006, 12:56 am

Posts: 2048
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
ya, you can export to *.3ds format. just look under File>Export

Post July 31st, 2006, 1:52 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
does it have an import button as well? Or is it possible just to directly load up the .3ds object?

Post July 31st, 2006, 8:45 pm

Posts: 1663
Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points
Location: IA, USA
Offline
it has an import button, only works for .ocobjects....isnt that what i said?

Post July 31st, 2006, 9:27 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
Originally posted by ragan

Originally posted by thundermat

i dont know i use anim8or.


they why post this???

you can only load .ocobjects into the OC. no .3ds into it....yet.

Thought you were talking about anim8or.[:D]

Post July 31st, 2006, 9:55 pm

Posts: 2048
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
[lol]

thats YOU! thats what YOU look like... fool.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post