Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ It's fun and FREE!!

It's fun and FREE!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 20th, 2006, 1:59 pm

Posts: 126
Points on hand: 1,700.00 Points
Location: A2 west siEde!, Michigan, USA
Offline
"Super DX Ball" is an awsome modern game of bricks I found a little while back. I've been addicted ever since so I thought I'd share the free demo: (www.blitwise.com/downloads.html)

P.S. The "Pocket Tanks" game is really fun to.

Oh, and here's a liitle cheat I found:
"To unlock two hidden board sets, you must click two objects in the main menu.
To unlock the DX-Ball set (all the boards from the original game), click the 3-D ball in the logo between DX and Ball. To unlock the Megaball set (all the boards from the game DX-Ball and Super DX-Ball were based on), click the Megaball powerup. These are also available in the free version."

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 20th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Posts: 49
Points on hand: 1,489.00 Points
Location: Netherlands
Offline
yea man that game rules loved the sounds[pshades]

Post June 20th, 2006, 5:58 pm

Posts: 583
Points on hand: 5,351.00 Points
Location: Preston, United Kingdom
Offline
good game XD

Post June 20th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I've had Pocket Tanks on my computer for over a year now. It's a great game, and the weapons are fun to.

Post June 21st, 2006, 5:58 am

Posts: 583
Points on hand: 5,351.00 Points
Location: Preston, United Kingdom
Offline
Its that good i have bought the game just then
got all-addons and my highest score is 548, ive got 125 weapons!!!

I love the chaos granade, lol

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post