Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Newest ACE member and SFOG

Newest ACE member and SFOG

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 2nd, 2004, 12:15 pm

Posts: 807
Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Hey everybody! I joined ACE about 5 days ago! Yay! That's one thing I wanted to tell ppl about. Another thing is that on Thursday of last week I went to SFOG and while in line for the front row on the Great American Scream Machine, I saw somebody with a WeeWeeSlap T-shirt in front of me. Whoever you are, reveal yourself! If you saw a guy with khaki shorts, a maroon shirt, and dark hair, that was me.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 2nd, 2004, 1:33 pm

Posts: 1983
Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points
Offline
Well it wasnt me but congrats. I mean what are the chances of seeing a wws member right infront of you.

Post June 2nd, 2004, 1:35 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
hmmmmm I go check sales and find out who it was [:p]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 2nd, 2004, 1:39 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
I know who it was, it was lifeson. View his profile [url=pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=182]here[/url].
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 2nd, 2004, 7:01 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
Originally posted by 38801xlr8

Hey everybody! I joined ACE about 5 days ago! Yay! That's one thing I wanted to tell ppl about. Another thing is that on Thursday of last week I went to SFOG and while in line for the front row on the Great American Scream Machine, I saw somebody with a WeeWeeSlap T-shirt in front of me. Whoever you are, reveal yourself! If you saw a guy with khaki shorts, a maroon shirt, and dark hair, that was me.

your description of your self was real specific, lol

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post