Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ POST YOUR FACEBOOK!

POST YOUR FACEBOOK!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 30th, 2007, 12:36 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post October 30th, 2007, 5:23 am

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline

Post October 30th, 2007, 7:12 am

Posts: 1140
Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Offline

Post October 30th, 2007, 9:01 am

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

161

Post October 30th, 2007, 9:32 pm

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
sent you guys friend requests. anybody else have one?
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post October 30th, 2007, 10:35 pm

Posts: 1178
Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points
Location: Texas, USA
Offline
I try not to associate myself with the majority of the people at my school.

I'm just not 5UP3R K3W1

Post October 30th, 2007, 10:45 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2244
Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Location: Winchester, VA
Offline

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post