Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Random Mac Users discover Nolimits

Random Mac Users discover Nolimits

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 24th, 2006, 5:27 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
so I was browsing on the internet when I stumbled across a website geared specifically towards Macs and mac software. So one of the forums was about no limits, and I just find it funny to read thier conversations.[:)]

http://forums.appleinsider.com/archive/ ... 34691.html

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post September 24th, 2006, 5:31 pm

Posts: 1178
Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points
Location: Texas, USA
Offline
haha.. ha.. ha... why do they sound so professional?

since it's in the past.. i wonder if they joined the site by now..? [:p]

Post September 24th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Posts: 257
Points on hand: 3,012.00 Points
Location: Austria
Offline
Originally posted by coolbeans326

so I was browsing on the internet when I stumbled across a website geared specifically towards Macs and mac software. So one of the forums was about no limits, and I just find it funny to read thier conversations.[:)]

http://forums.appleinsider.com/archive/ ... 34691.html


"Random Mac Users discover Nolimits" ... in 2003 [:p]

so *you* required three years to find out that Mac users were discussing this? [:D]

You probably might want to upgrade your brain to version 1.6 too, these new options for "improved laming" are just incredible, I tell ya'!

[:p]

Post September 24th, 2006, 6:26 pm

Posts: 404
Points on hand: 1,600.00 Points
Location: Los Angleles, CA, USA
Offline
that's nice that people from a Mac rumor-mill website like nl

i should buy it for my mac....

Post September 24th, 2006, 7:20 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
regaurdless of the year, I still find it funny to read. :)]

Post September 24th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
[lol] @ redun -- I was gonna say the same thing about the dates.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post