Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ sprite or coke..or maybe both.

sprite or coke..or maybe both.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

sprite or coke..or maybe both.

sprite
4
27%
coke
10
67%
both
1
7%
 
Total votes : 15

Post July 28th, 2008, 9:11 pm

Posts: 101
Points on hand: 1,882.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
what is your favirote drink,from these two,sprite or coke..or both.I personally like sprite the best.
rc designer

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 28th, 2008, 9:41 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4795
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
coke.. i'd consider this spam if i didn't suspect there was a REALLY good reason for it..

Post July 28th, 2008, 9:44 pm

Posts: 101
Points on hand: 1,882.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
i know,i would too..i just wanted too know what peoples favirote drink was.
rc designer

Post July 28th, 2008, 10:47 pm

Posts: 1420
Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points
Location: Rio rancho, New mexico, USA
Offline
Coke easy.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post July 29th, 2008, 7:41 am

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Neither. Pop sucks.

Post July 29th, 2008, 8:14 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,427.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Sprite is fairly boring IMO.
Coke is also pretty boring I guess, but I like it! [lol]

Post July 29th, 2008, 9:20 am

Posts: 379
Points on hand: 1,051.00 Points
Location: Santa Clarita, CA, USA
Offline
not a huge soda fan, but sprite all the way

Post July 29th, 2008, 10:28 am

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
Sprite, but they both are one of the worst, IMO.

Post July 29th, 2008, 1:25 pm

Posts: 4356
Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points
Location: Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Offline
i like spoke and crite. there loverly drinks
Making screams come true

Post July 29th, 2008, 2:04 pm

Posts: 1605
Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: UK
Offline
ah crap, i meant sprite, i thought it said pepsi (slightly dyslexic(or however you spell it)) i meant sprite, i hate coke but not as much as pepsi for ripping it off (thats my opinion don't yell at me for being wrong) sprite is what i meant. love the stuff
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post July 29th, 2008, 3:56 pm

Posts: 868
Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Offline
no beer as a choice?

guess I'd go with Sprite, but honestly of soft drinks I just drink Dr. Pepper and Pepsi.

Post July 29th, 2008, 4:42 pm

Posts: 1420
Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points
Location: Rio rancho, New mexico, USA
Offline
Yea they both are ehh. My fav is orange soda.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post July 29th, 2008, 5:29 pm

Posts: 604
Points on hand: 1,495.00 Points
Location: Plano, TX, USA
Offline
I like both but I will drink which ever one I am feeling like drinking.

Post July 29th, 2008, 6:28 pm

Posts: 809
Points on hand: 290.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
Coke, i love it, just how amazing is its taste?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post