Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ UAL and Continental to merge....

UAL and Continental to merge....

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 6th, 2007, 1:09 pm

Posts: 1607
Points on hand: 2,608.00 Points
Location: Devon, UK
Offline
Bunch of bone heads.
Only sent my mums bag to Chicago from Boston. When it was supposed to go to Orlando International.
We had to go out buy mum a whole waderobe of new clothes on the second day of our holiday. And it turned up when we got back. And they only refunded us $50.
So many things are going to go wrong with this, after all that happened with me when they was independant.
The world has gone do-lally.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 6th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Posts: 4356
Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points
Location: Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Offline
Originally posted by english coaster guy


We had to go out buy mum a whole waderobe of new clothes on the second day of our holiday.


as if that wasent going to happen anyway[:D]
Making screams come true

Post January 6th, 2007, 1:52 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
^^allways spread things out over all suitcases, if one gets lots, you still have suffisient other stuff in the other bags
Image

Post January 6th, 2007, 3:13 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
I flew so much last year that I have earned Gold Medallion status aboard Delta airlines and all of its partners, so lost luggage was a small price to pay now and then. However, I have one of those small carry-ons (with wheels) that had my uniform in it and some toiletries, so I could survive a day or two if a bag was lost. Hyyyper has it right, spread stuff out so that you can survive -- but yeah, UAL and Continental as one? God help us all.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post January 14th, 2007, 1:56 pm

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
Well, as long as I don't have to travel NorthWest, I think I'll be happy... I can't say I enjoyed being a passenger on those "planes". Food wasn't good. I'd be a little happier if the airports were more festive, because then I would have more to do during the multiple hours of waiting for my bag to come down the chute...(this rant was against NorthWest, I have nothing against UAL or Continental, as I have never travelled with them).
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

161

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post