Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ What Kind Of Shoes You Like

What Kind Of Shoes You Like

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 7th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Posts: 84
Points on hand: 849.00 Points
Offline
What types of shoes do you guys like me Chaco's Jordan's converse HBU.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post July 7th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Posts: 2035
Points on hand: 15,458.90 Points
Location: Far Loom
Offline
Mostly sandals, sporty-looking shoes that are mostly one color, and flip flops.

Post July 8th, 2015, 5:09 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Sneakers, period.
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 8th, 2015, 5:15 am

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
I usually wear these every day unless I go to parks but when I go fishing I usually go barefoot
https://www.countryoutfitter.com/produc ... l-toe-boot

Post July 8th, 2015, 8:46 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1331
Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Location: Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Offline
Well this is a random thread. I'm currently rocking a pair of classic gents shoes, I believe the style is called brogues.

Image
Image

Post July 8th, 2015, 2:34 pm

Posts: 84
Points on hand: 849.00 Points
Offline
Classic Man

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post