Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ what's your favorite airline?

what's your favorite airline?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 12th, 2007, 10:59 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4812
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
well what is it?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 12th, 2007, 11:01 pm

Posts: 1460
Points on hand: 939.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Offline
Delta

Post August 12th, 2007, 11:01 pm

Posts: 1180
Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points
Location: Texas, USA
Offline
Southwestern.

Post August 12th, 2007, 11:10 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4812
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
oh.. is it because of the airfare?

Post August 12th, 2007, 11:10 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 971.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Aeromexico
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post August 12th, 2007, 11:16 pm

Posts: 37
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Location: Sanjose, California, USA
Offline
British Airways

Post August 12th, 2007, 11:17 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
Blueforce! or something.. idk... umm...

nvrmind, i remebered, JETBLUE! lol

Post August 12th, 2007, 11:59 pm

Posts: 1180
Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points
Location: Texas, USA
Offline
Originally posted by jayman

oh.. is it because of the airfare?


Yep. That an I love conjoined flights.

Post August 13th, 2007, 12:35 am

Posts: 2145
Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Anything but Skyservice!

I like Air Transat. Don't really know why, I just do. Or Northwest.

Post August 13th, 2007, 6:45 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8705
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Malaysia AL
Image

Post August 13th, 2007, 6:55 am

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
Best: British Airways

Worst: KLM

Post August 13th, 2007, 7:12 am

Posts: 441
Points on hand: 1,152.00 Points
Location: Nelo, Antwerp, Belgium
Offline
I've only been client of two airways: United and Singapore Airlines. Best food, best service and most space: Singapore for the win [:)]

Post August 13th, 2007, 8:16 am

Posts: 45
Points on hand: 1,955.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
US Airways, Hawaiian Air is pretty cool, but not as fancy as US Air, so my answer is...US Air

Post August 13th, 2007, 8:42 am

Posts: 406
Points on hand: 900.00 Points
Location: Ontario, Canada
Offline
Air France is pretty awesome. Lots of room, great food, and the remote in the arm of the seat pulls out to form a "Nintendo-esque" game controller, with tons of games to play....kept me busy for hours.

Post August 13th, 2007, 8:47 am

Posts: 1428
Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points
Location: Rio rancho, New mexico, USA
Offline
Gotta go delta.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post August 13th, 2007, 9:11 am

Posts: 2864
Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points
Location: Monroeville, PA, USA
Offline
Lufthansa!

Post August 13th, 2007, 10:01 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8705
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by bigboy_1234567

Air France is pretty awesome. Lots of room, great food, and the remote in the arm of the seat pulls out to form a "Nintendo-esque" game controller, with tons of games to play....kept me busy for hours.


every decent airline has got that on long flights
Image

Post August 13th, 2007, 10:01 am

Posts: 2864
Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points
Location: Monroeville, PA, USA
Offline
Not Lufthansa!

Post August 13th, 2007, 1:27 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I like United, but I only wish they could have internet.

Post August 13th, 2007, 2:54 pm

Posts: 105
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Location: Pacific Grove, CA, USA
Offline
Northwest

Post August 13th, 2007, 3:34 pm

Posts: 5627
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
With all the travel I have done in the last 2 years, I am now a Delta Gold member well on my way to Platinum. So yeah, I guess I would have to say Delta is my choice.


Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post August 15th, 2007, 1:54 am

Posts: 94
Points on hand: 2,911.00 Points
Offline
Southwest (only airline I've been on, I've only flown like twice in the last decade)

Post August 15th, 2007, 11:33 am

Posts: 179
Points on hand: 3,169.00 Points
Location: boston, ma
Offline
I really like Swiss air. I really DON'T like Alitalia or Airtran.

Post August 15th, 2007, 12:02 pm
Jer User avatar

Posts: 991
Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points
Location: New Jersey
Offline
you really dont have a favorite

Hooters air? perhaps (they do have airplanes!)
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post August 15th, 2007, 12:10 pm

Posts: 1
Points on hand: 1,574.00 Points
Offline
Best: KLM

Worst: British Airways

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post