Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Wierd Coasters2k thing.

Wierd Coasters2k thing.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 15th, 2009, 9:10 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I was banned from Coasters2k for posting a inappropriate topic. The strange thing is, when I got on Coasters2k by going on AOL, they let me create a new account. Its like they forgot I was banned. Coasters2k still had my old tracks by my old name cool5.
Look at this.
Image Insert:
Image
132.91 KB

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 15th, 2009, 10:10 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Well, now that they can see your new screen name, they'll go ahead and ban that account.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post July 15th, 2009, 10:23 am

Posts: 1580
Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
Offline
^ Making a new account under JetCoasterFan won't fool us.

Post July 15th, 2009, 10:23 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
But they seemed to see my new name and still haven't banned me again yet.

Post July 15th, 2009, 10:30 am

Posts: 1580
Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
Offline
^ They will, trust me.

Post July 15th, 2009, 11:01 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
I saw a couple of coasters that had been uploaded on there the other day, by a "JetCoasterFan" and I thought; well, there's only one of those, I wonder who that could be!? [lol]

Post July 15th, 2009, 11:42 am
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2244
Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Location: Winchester, VA
Offline
Umm, TJ is a member on this site so I think he is gonna notice this oh......today. IMO I am pretty surprised he didnt make the connection already.

Post July 15th, 2009, 12:21 pm

Posts: 757
Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Location: Kentucky, USA
Offline
Originally posted by gouldy

I saw a couple of coasters that had been uploaded on there the other day, by a "JetCoasterFan" and I thought; well, there's only one of those, I wonder who that could be!? [lol]


lol

Post July 15th, 2009, 2:27 pm

Posts: 1820
Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
Offline
cool5, do you love attracting attention to yourself?
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post July 15th, 2009, 2:35 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I want to see what other peoples reaction are.

Post July 15th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
cool5, stop acting doff and focus for a while. [stoning]

BTW talking of TJ's site, I've never registered because:
Image

I got banned before I could even try... [lol]

Post July 15th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Posts: 999
Points on hand: 535.00 Points
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Offline
[LOL]
"Don't be a disability"... yep, still keeping that. :P

Post July 15th, 2009, 6:21 pm

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
LOL!!!! Funniest thing all day DJ.


Post July 16th, 2009, 10:42 am

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
The weird part is that any Telkom line here cannot go in even at my work who uses that backbone. I registered today using a 3G connection. [:)]

Post August 10th, 2009, 9:40 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I now get this unfinished load page. I wanted to download The Architects new coaster. It says it is done but never loads the page completely.

Image Insert:
Image
77.9 KB

Post August 10th, 2009, 10:27 pm

Posts: 1663
Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points
Location: IA, USA
Offline
a)bad site.
b)bad browser.
c)bad user.
d)facepalm.jpg

Post August 11th, 2009, 12:03 am

Posts: 1420
Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points
Location: Rio rancho, New mexico, USA
Offline
Originally posted by cool5

I now get this unfinished load page. I wanted to download The Architects new coaster. It says it is done but never loads the page completely.

Image Insert:
Image
77.9 KB


Sucks for you.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post