Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Austin comin' out

Austin comin' out

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 28th, 2007, 5:24 pm

Posts: 160
Points on hand: 332.00 Points
Location: Euless, Tx, USA
Offline
Come on people, does it really matter if he is or not?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post October 28th, 2007, 5:25 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
but im not! lmao

Post October 28th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Originally posted by riccoaster

Come on people, does it really matter if he is or not?


It doesn't matter, but its fun to discuss. [;)]

Post October 28th, 2007, 5:46 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points
Location: orlando
Offline
yes, for all of you [lol]

Post October 28th, 2007, 5:51 pm

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
Austin obviously didn't say that to WWS. I mean, come on, what queer on THIS site would be afraid of every knowing they're gay. The straights are the weird ones, anyway...
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

161

Post October 28th, 2007, 7:35 pm

Posts: 845
Points on hand: 2,068.00 Points
Location: Borgusheems, Malaysia
Offline
Im into beastiality. This website helped me realize that.

Post October 29th, 2007, 5:24 am

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
Originally posted by Symbiotic

Im into beastiality. This website helped me realize that.


i know someone else who is into that from this site :S
Rarwh

Post October 29th, 2007, 10:14 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
And coincidentally it isn't me.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 29th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Image

Post October 29th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Posts: 1178
Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points
Location: Texas, USA
Offline
^[lol] I love that thing.

Post October 30th, 2007, 12:39 am

Posts: 1068
Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
Offline
^^Lmao Chris funny little thing, but its cool.

Post October 30th, 2007, 1:16 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
no offense WWS, but that was kindv'e a d**k move on your part. sry.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post October 30th, 2007, 1:31 am

Posts: 2169
Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Location: La Verne, CA, USA
Offline
^ None of this is serious

Post October 30th, 2007, 11:22 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
we got another one,jayman is witness among as Bas and tconwell.


Image Insert:
Image
62.62 KB

I Slap Children!!! = coasterkidmwm
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 30th, 2007, 11:30 pm

Posts: 1178
Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points
Location: Texas, USA
Offline
Image

Post October 30th, 2007, 11:31 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Gee thanks asshole.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 30th, 2007, 11:37 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
[lol] your welcome, edited it above since the big thing was detracting. I Slap Children!!! = coasterkidmwm
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 30th, 2007, 11:41 pm

Posts: 1178
Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points
Location: Texas, USA
Offline
I think coasterkid and austin should start online dating.

Post October 31st, 2007, 12:07 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Image Insert:
Image
61.17 KB
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 31st, 2007, 12:29 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
I woke up this morming with this use convo on msn, apperantly i forgot to turn it off last night and some weirdo's, well, talked....

DVDResell.com zegt:
:-O
jay zegt:
hooten glotten!
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
You thought I roofied a girl and was going to take advantage of a drunk chick or something
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
NOT COOL WITH ME
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
DVDResell.com zegt:
white people fight!
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
okay
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Fattie
jay zegt:
virgin
DVDResell.com zegt:
ok, sentimental virgin
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
um
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
hmmm
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
hippy!
jay zegt:
hey!!!
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
DVDResell.com zegt:
green terrorist
DVDResell.com zegt:
(A)
jay zegt:
uh uh !
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol you hurt his feelings :(
DVDResell.com zegt:
jayman bought more DVD's so I on jayman's side
DVDResell.com zegt:
:)
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
green terrorist?
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I ain't no vegan
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
DVDResell.com zegt:
was intended for jayman
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
oh
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
DVDResell.com zegt:
Bas
DVDResell.com zegt:
(bah)
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
mmmkay
jay zegt:
ha!~
DVDResell.com zegt:
what u do to tconwell?
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I didn't do shiz
jay zegt:
aww fooooey..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I'm still waiting for captain christ to come back and explain why he thought I was trying to roofie my friend or something
jay zegt:
why pick on him!
jay zegt:
oh.. wait .. belay that statement
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
jay zegt:
i explain!
jay zegt:
t con is a good guy with issues
jay zegt:
his religion has helped him !
jay zegt:
and that can't be a bad thing
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
yes but it shouldn't make assume I try to roofie my friends
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
If I was gonna go the roofie route and hadn't gotten laid yet I'd be a pretty shizty rapist
DVDResell.com zegt:
too many roofies causes puke
jay zegt:
i think it was his attempt at accusing you of something you wouldn't do
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
okay...
jay zegt:
like you do him.. eh?
jay zegt:
i mean.. i'm pretty sure he doesn't rape boys
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
true
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
But this was a bit more like totally misinterpreting a story
jay zegt:
he really isn't as quick on the draw as you are..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Not completely pulling something out of his ass
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Pulling something out of his ass is fine for an LOL and I like those
jay zegt:
while he might not be as smart as you are.. he does have age, and with it experience..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
But saying I roofie my friends isn't cool
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
pfft I ain't that smart
jay zegt:
i have a strong feeling you are "smarter than him
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
that's not good for him lol
jay zegt:
but i do think he is more.. well...stable..
jay zegt:
because of age..
DVDResell.com zegt:
matt is a lose canon
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
ha
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
me stable?
jay zegt:
yes..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I'm unstable
jay zegt:
no not stable..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
crazy = yay
DVDResell.com zegt:
you cannot control yourself and that's a problem
jay zegt:
you have a nuclear poer plant in your head..
DVDResell.com zegt:
ever thought about using Ridilin?
jay zegt:
tj has a steam engine..
DVDResell.com zegt:
what do I have?
DVDResell.com zegt:
:D
jay zegt:
hypper watches all and posts to wws..
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
jay zegt:
you have street smarts.book smarts and a good sense of humor ..
jay zegt:
and a dwindling dvd collection
DVDResell.com zegt:
:D
DVDResell.com zegt:
:(
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I don't need any chuffing drugs
DVDResell.com zegt:
thanks for the purchases today :)
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I'm not some vagina that is going to pop pills to "fix" something that isn't much of an illness
DVDResell.com zegt:
btw that mail order bride call yet?
jay zegt:
me niether.. i understand the difference between "need"and "want"
jay zegt:
matt..
jay zegt:
i can assure you that
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
If it's even an illness
jay zegt:
ther will come a time when you will have to turn pussy down..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
like yeah I am a bit off kilter but I ain't a threat to myself or other
DVDResell.com zegt:
no viagra for you
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I have alrady turned down pussy lol
jay zegt:
them womens is gonna see you as the innocent one..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
and then the next day wanted to hurt myself lol
DVDResell.com zegt:
*sigh
jay zegt:
and after the first chick..all her freind are gonna start hovering..
jay zegt:
if you hump like you give gifts..
jay zegt:
chicks willcry when you don't call back..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
lol okay
DVDResell.com zegt:
ha, it's true
DVDResell.com zegt:
:)
jay zegt:
and sigh with relief when yu finallly do..
DVDResell.com zegt:
if you're a satisfyer, you'll become known :)
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
okay
jay zegt:
yup!
jay zegt:
and he don't mean satisfying yourself..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
lol I know
DVDResell.com zegt:
yeah
jay zegt:
but really that fish tank thing...
jay zegt:
is a good sign that you pay attention..
jay zegt:
which means that you are gonna be ableto tell a moan of discomfort from a moan of pleasure..
jay zegt:
sorry to be blunt..
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
no meathooks in the anus lol
DVDResell.com zegt:
elaborate on the fish tank thing
jay zegt:
yeah.. probabally not a good idea.
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I know I know lol I'm kiddding
DVDResell.com zegt:
what if she wants it there? :)
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
fine lol
jay zegt:
however i'd say 1 out of 3 chuffs being selfish WILL indicate that you know how to "take control" and the y do need that sometimes..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I figured
jay zegt:
it rminds them athat your arent some woman pleasing sap"
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I'm a terrible sap
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
oh well
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
work on that
DVDResell.com zegt:
whips easily
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
yes lol
jay zegt:
yes.. and thatmeans thatyou have to be careful not to ;et them think thatthey are4 in controll.. or you coud just..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
That ain't gonna happen in the future
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Learned that lesson
DVDResell.com zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
and I'm not falling into the "oh I like video games and guns and cool manly things so therefore I'm perfect" lesbian trap
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
ever again
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
That's a hell of a trap I gotta say
DVDResell.com zegt:
lmao
jay zegt:
yeah.. you know what..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I think I may be gay deep inside
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
chuff you WWS
jay zegt:
wws.. print screen!!!!!!
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
and you're !imitate
jay zegt:
NOWdoi ti!!!
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
your*
weeweeslap zegt:
done
jay zegt:
print now.. strike while the iron is hot!!!!!
weeweeslap zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
chuff you
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
all of you lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
die die die
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
die
weeweeslap zegt:
:jay zegt:
you said it..
jay zegt:
i saw it!
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
No
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
it's the !imitate thing
jay zegt:
o dawg.. how'd you do that?
weeweeslap zegt:
what's !imitate?
weeweeslap zegt:
I go google it
jay zegt:
hmm.
jay zegt:
so.. matt.. you;re gay?
jay zegt:
eeeewww..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
no lol
jay zegt:
how'd he do dat?
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
I don't chuffing know
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
ask calaway
weeweeslap zegt:
hell I was chatting with calway in another window unfortunately
jay zegt:
oh, so YOU"RE gay
weeweeslap zegt:
me? no!
jay zegt:
better not..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
lol
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Don't go sissy on us!
jay zegt:
i don't want you looking at my ass
jay zegt:
and i sure as hell ait gonna ride the log ride with you..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Or Whizzer
weeweeslap zegt:
lol
jay zegt:
or matterhorn..
jay zegt:
the closest whizzer was torn down years ago..
weeweeslap zegt:
http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic.a ... hichpage=3
weeweeslap zegt:
:)
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Whizzer is god
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
seroiusly
jay zegt:
yes.. i know..
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
No better "family coaster" in the world
jay zegt:
i rode it..
jay zegt:
in 1990
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
come to illinios
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
they still got it cruising
jay zegt:
actually .. i might..
jay zegt:
and i will have a band nam,ed "star" in tow.. from chicago..
jay zegt:
but i tell you what .. the eagle's first drop!
jay zegt:
is something i want to see again..
jay zegt:
but chuff that boring helix
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Back seat on the red side
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
No the helix is for brusing the person next you be leaning over really hard
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
by*
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Most of these coaster nerds don't know that because they go to theme parks by themselves
jay zegt:
and iron wolf was BRAND NEW.. in fact, we were pre season guests as military personell..
jay zegt:
there was still some snow around..
jay zegt:
i have yo go to sto and buy beer..
jay zegt:
"to"
jay zegt:
and ciggarettes.
jay zegt:
me beback.. no talking shiz on me while i gone!!!jay zegt:
e no hippy
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
Iron Wolf is still cool
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
badass little ride like Batman
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
mmkay i gotta go
I Slap Children!!! zegt:
bye bye
*
* I Slap Children!!! heeft het gesprek verlaten.
*
weeweeslap zegt:
:weeweeslap zegt:
brb!
*
* weeweeslap heeft het gesprek verlaten.
*
jay zegt:
no love for uncle jay mann...
*
* Dit gesprek is niet actief en enkele deelnemers worden verwijderd.
*
* jay is verwijderd.
*
Image

Post October 31st, 2007, 12:54 am

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
"!imitate"?

Not exactly sure what that is. Not sure if I want to know either...

Image

Post October 31st, 2007, 12:56 am

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

And coincidentally it isn't me.


Oh come on now. Well, actually - you are right. You were into it before this site. :P


Yea this thread is both useless and pointless so far.

Post October 31st, 2007, 1:09 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4795
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
well!!!

Post November 5th, 2007, 10:53 pm

Posts: 183
Points on hand: 3,245.00 Points
Location: Martinez, Georgia, USA
Offline
I would love to make a really awesome pun off my name right now considering that coasterkidmwm likes men.

Post November 5th, 2007, 11:19 pm

Posts: 65
Points on hand: 2,012.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
ckmwm, you're really a frootloop? Like, seriously? Dude, you're kinda cute for a gay guy... though it would explain how you knew all that stuff about Real's underwear collection.

I'm not gay either.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post