Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Best Action game?

Best Action game?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Best Action game?

Medal of Honor
2
9%
Battlefeild 1942
3
14%
Project IGI (1 or 2)
0
No votes
Hitman (1 or 2)
0
No votes
Star Wars
1
5%
Severance
0
No votes
Half-Life
0
No votes
Counter Strike (or other HL mod)
2
9%
Ghost Recon
1
5%
GTA 3 or GTA: VC
4
18%
Mafia
0
No votes
Max Payne
1
5%
Rainbow six
1
5%
Resident Evil
1
5%
other!!! plz state
6
27%
 
Total votes : 22

Post July 5th, 2003, 2:55 pm

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
Which is ur fav action game????
Last edited by Casper on July 5th, 2003, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 5th, 2003, 3:00 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
other

Post July 5th, 2003, 3:01 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
max payne

Post July 5th, 2003, 3:13 pm

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
Battlefeild, GTA: VC and max payne i say!

Post July 5th, 2003, 3:24 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 1000
Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Location: Oklahoma, USA
Offline
I've been out of the loop on the newest action games, but I am looking forward to seeing Doom 3. I was hopelessly addicted to the original Doom, though not so interested with the Quake series. Oh wait!! I have played an action game recently, and really enjoyed it. It was Unreal Tournament 2003. It's not on your list, so I guess I will vote for "other".

Post July 5th, 2003, 3:35 pm

Posts: 1008
Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
command and conquer renegade

Post July 5th, 2003, 3:40 pm

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
GTA : VC

Post July 5th, 2003, 5:45 pm

Posts: 807
Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
do you mean a game on a computer an x box or game cube or wat???

Post July 6th, 2003, 4:33 am

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
mainly computer oh and IntaminFan397
.. GTA:VC is there!!!

Post July 6th, 2003, 11:55 am

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
i know it is, i voted for it, I just said what I voted for.

Post July 6th, 2003, 12:08 pm

Posts: 39
Points on hand: 2,839.00 Points
Location: Sylmar, CA, USA
Offline
gta vc for sure!

Post July 6th, 2003, 3:01 pm

Posts: 807
Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
is it me or are there NO coaster games!!! I like no limits.

Post July 6th, 2003, 3:14 pm

Posts: 1008
Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
this is for best action game. coasters are sim.

Post July 6th, 2003, 3:19 pm

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
^^^^ yeah...thats y it says ACTION games....next poll will be wich best type of game!

Post July 6th, 2003, 3:53 pm

Posts: 807
Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i didn't see that.

Post July 6th, 2003, 8:53 pm

Posts: 868
Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Offline
I think battlefield and C&C Renegade offer the best online game experiance. Both of those games require alot of teamwork to be successful. Although, in Renegade 1 player can dominate a game.

Post July 6th, 2003, 9:08 pm

Posts: 776
Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points
Location: Alberta, Canada
Offline
max payne all the way[8D] love that bullet time

Post July 7th, 2003, 1:15 am

Posts: 868
Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Offline
Max Payne is fun and has a great story, but gameplay gets repetitave. Ditto for Enter the Matrix.

GTA games have good storys and have a variety of missions and gives the player much freedom. However, there is no Multiplayer on it which would really be cool.

Two games I say have the best multi are definatly, BF:1942 and Renegade. Last summer I played Renegade none stop almost and was every addicted to it. The highest I got ranked was 73 in the US. I guess I really responded well to the transfer of tactics from the RTS to FPS. For those of you who know how the game works, I was able to purchase entire armies of tanks for my team to attack the enemy. Then with BF:1942 its pretty much a similar game but its a game of attrition and without a monitary system, so I'm still good at it.


I am such a game nerd.

Post July 7th, 2003, 4:05 am

Posts: 128
Points on hand: 58.00 Points
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Offline
i voted other. mine will have to be doom 3. i no its not out yet but i have seen a lot of game footage and it looks great. im also looking forward to half life 2, that looks good aswell.

Post July 7th, 2003, 4:10 am

Posts: 128
Points on hand: 58.00 Points
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Offline
this is to 38801xlr8. the reason why no limits is not there is because it is not a game. no limits has no goals and you cant complete it. no limits is a simulation. although ultimate ride is a game aswell as a simulation.

Post July 10th, 2003, 11:46 pm

Posts: 68
Points on hand: 3,683.00 Points
Offline
Hey where is RTCW on this lists!!![:O] I would have voted for that but voted for Ghost Recon instead.. Oh well I still like RTCW better thiugh..[:D]

Post July 18th, 2003, 5:14 pm

Posts: 48
Points on hand: 3,320.00 Points
Offline
Original Unreal Tournament. Owns Q3A, owns UT2quake3.

Post July 18th, 2003, 5:16 pm

Posts: 1983
Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points
Offline
NO NO NO Your all wrong Medal of Honor is the best game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post