Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ LG LCD Monitor Warranty Question

LG LCD Monitor Warranty Question

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 22nd, 2007, 4:46 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,021.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
I bought an LG L194WT-SF Monitor either last year or very early this year. Well, that's busted now. Thing is I can't find my BestBuy Receipt of it. I called them up and they said they needed original receipt to take it for warranty or any type of exchange. I emailed the rewards zone program in hopes that they might have a copy of the receipt since it was submited for points. Other than that I don't have another way around this. Does anyone know how I can get my monitor fixed by warranty even though I no longer have the receipt? I do have the original box and all the crap it came with...
Thanks
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 22nd, 2007, 4:49 pm

Posts: 4356
Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points
Location: Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Offline
i dont think you can unfortunetly, is this what the manufactorer has said or the place you brought it off?
Making screams come true

Post May 2nd, 2007, 11:48 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,021.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
well I put off calling them till Last Friday, I ha dno receipt and rather than sending my monitor out first they went ahead sent me a replaement one out with prepaid postage to return my broken one. And thewy upgraded me from 19 inch widescreen to 20.1 inch widescreen [:D] It arrived today and looks great. I'll send the other one out tomorrow or Friday. So LG is good on warranties [:)]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post May 2nd, 2007, 11:49 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Nice! Glad they replaced it..

Post May 2nd, 2007, 11:54 pm

Posts: 2048
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
that's good service there

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post