Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Need your help

Need your help

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 2nd, 2013, 5:00 pm

Posts: 2482
Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Location: Switzerland
Offline
So, I've come back, and realized that it is about time I change my title and my profile picture. I wanted to get this GIF as my profile picture but it doesn't work: http://9gag.com/gag/a09PO9q
Can anybody help me?
Last edited by Live on earths ass on August 2nd, 2013, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 2nd, 2013, 7:47 pm
Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posts: 1607
Points on hand: 5,068.50 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: Houston, Texas
Offline
Get it down to 100x100 and I will set it for you.
Image

Post August 2nd, 2013, 8:11 pm

Posts: 2482
Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Location: Switzerland
Offline
Thanks man, how can I do that?

Post August 2nd, 2013, 9:17 pm

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
You need some gif editor or something. I think Adobe premier can also do this.

Try this online one http://www.gifmagic.com

Post August 3rd, 2013, 11:12 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Make your username The Toilet Must Pour The Water And Claen.

Post August 3rd, 2013, 7:35 pm

Posts: 2482
Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Location: Switzerland
Offline
No. Thanks for the help, guys. Does it really have to be 100x100? It's kinda hard to see now. I thought that the size of Coasterkid's avatar would be ideal.

Post August 4th, 2013, 2:45 pm

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
Crop the thing a little bit, instead of just resize.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post