Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ "Picture of Me" Thread

"Picture of Me" Thread

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 7th, 2011, 1:07 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Where were you Jay that required the "blood-stain-and-graffiti-cover-up-red" paint lol?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 8th, 2011, 11:34 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by gouldy

Facebook just showed this picture of DIRK ERMEN to me and I felt I had to share it [lol]

Image


Dirk is the one in the middle.


Yeah, I cosplay. Big whoop, Wanna fight about it?

Image
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 8th, 2011, 11:51 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Online
[lol] Not really, Dirk. I'm not a little guy, but I'm no where near as big as you! I'm more than certain I'd come off worse...

Post July 8th, 2011, 1:43 pm

Posts: 1443
Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Location: Ohio
Offline
I really like Dirk's shoes.
This is not my signature.

Re:

Post May 9th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Here is my latest eyeglasses They are -12 diopters and have half inch thick lenses.

IMG_4304.JPG

Re:

Post May 9th, 2016, 7:57 pm

Posts: 764
Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota, USA
Offline
This is my reaction to cool5's new spectacles.
Image
Plantoris

Re:

Post May 9th, 2016, 8:05 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
They are -12 diopters. The lenses are a half of a inch thick.

Re:

Post May 9th, 2016, 8:38 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Image

Me from 2014. I don't selfie well because I have a flip phone. I'm the one on the right
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Re:

Post May 9th, 2016, 10:54 pm

Posts: 1192
Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points
Location: Poway, CA, USA
Offline
Me and Abe discussing the upcoming election. he seems thrilled with the candidates.

WP_20160404_18_20_03_Pro.jpg



Pluto loves being scratched behind the ear.

menpluto.jpg
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Re:

Post May 10th, 2016, 10:14 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Pluto is like "You ready to fight with me?!" lol! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Re:

Post May 10th, 2016, 12:31 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Oh hey, the picture thread has been bumped. :D

Image
Fluffy selfie!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Re:

Post May 10th, 2016, 12:58 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Wat is goin' on here?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Re:

Post May 10th, 2016, 1:14 pm

Posts: 176
Points on hand: 1,681.00 Points
Location: Six Flags New England
Offline
I want to be honest about that thing in the picture so...
ew

Moving on
I'm not brand new to NL2 so ignore how many posts I have atm, I post a lot other places :)

??????????????????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ????g???????? ???????????????????

Post May 11th, 2016, 3:53 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
Wat is goin' on here?

Not much, just a picture with a quite fluffy person :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Re:

Post May 14th, 2016, 10:59 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Haha, not bad at all, Dirk! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Re:

Post May 16th, 2016, 12:32 am

Posts: 1192
Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points
Location: Poway, CA, USA
Offline
So, what does the fox say?
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Re:

Post May 16th, 2016, 6:15 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Online
Suppose it's been a while since my face was in here.

Grillin'

Image

Swimmin'

Image

Drivin'

Image


See you again in 3 years.

Re:

Post May 16th, 2016, 3:32 pm

Posts: 82
Points on hand: 739.00 Points
Location: New Jersey
Offline
Image

This is me, chilling with my guitar.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on Instagram!

Re:

Post May 16th, 2016, 3:56 pm
XLR8R User avatar
CoasterCrazy Media
CoasterCrazy Media

Posts: 355
Points on hand: 3,273.01 Points
Location: Earth
Offline
12246957_1513459565618022_8657107679494880077_n.jpg
12246957_1513459565618022_8657107679494880077_n.jpg (37.61 KiB) Viewed 3411 times
Storm Chaser | Intimidator 305 | Lightning Run | Twisted Colossus | Maverick | El Toro | Millennium Force | Xcelerator | El Loco | Magnum XL-200
Coaster Count: 154 - Last Credit: Ragin' Cajun (Six Flags America)

Re:

Post May 17th, 2016, 1:26 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Is it just me or I sorta can see a "French" flag... ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Re:

Post May 17th, 2016, 8:12 am

Posts: 6144
Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Image
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Re:

Post May 20th, 2016, 1:19 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ That's classic! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Re:

Post June 29th, 2016, 5:43 pm
VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Posts: 1927
Points on hand: 10,823.00 Points
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Offline
Photo of me in my natural habitat. :lol:
Image

Post July 1st, 2016, 7:35 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Thumbs up! Just as the picture of you shows! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Re:

Post May 18th, 2017, 10:42 pm
Turbo User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3772
Points on hand: 5,542.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points
Location: WA, USA
Offline
Image
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post