Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ What do you look like?

What do you look like?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 13th, 2006, 5:04 am

Posts: 937
Points on hand: 829.00 Points
Location: Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Offline
This is me:
Image

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 13th, 2006, 11:15 am

Posts: 344
Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Originally posted by Iron Man

Originally posted by rachael131089

Image Insert:
Image
10.17 KB


I think this is just the preferred version of me?
[:(]


Don't BS yourself. You are very cute. *ducks* Edge, don't hurt me!



ahaha thanks..
Even I'll admit I look better than I used to.. Jesus I used to look like Matt Lucas but less feminine.. Oh good days good days.. [lol]

Post April 13th, 2006, 11:34 am

Posts: 2987
Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
Offline
^ Thats why we are making a tranny site! Your username can be "I was matt lucas" if you want! [:D]

Post April 13th, 2006, 12:20 pm

Posts: 344
Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Oh yeah about that site...

Post April 13th, 2006, 12:30 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Originally posted by Woodie Man

Originally posted by coolbeans326



Image Insert:
Image
33.48 KB
Me[:D]

You may have heard WWS saying I have a high pitched voice. Well... it's true but only cuz this unfortunate event happened to me![lol]


Beans, I didn't know you played soccer.[lol]



Football, the sport is called Football. It is our sport and as such we decide what it is called! Thank you VERY much [lol]

Post April 13th, 2006, 12:36 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Yeah football...hence the two words 'foot' and 'ball'. It goes to show how dumb some Americans are by calling a game where you throw a ball to each other football

Post April 13th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Posts: 61
Points on hand: 2,450.00 Points
Location: PLAINfield, Illinois, USA
Offline

Post April 13th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Posts: 172
Points on hand: 985.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by Z00Z3R

Originally posted by coaster mad


This is me and my mate about 6 months ago
Image Insert:
Image
9.1 KB

And this is me about 4 months ago

Image Insert:
Image
12.24 KB


ok...ok...either you are Lyle McDonald or you look exactly like him.




Nope just plain old Robbie Shenton

Post April 13th, 2006, 3:08 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
yeah and your "mate" [;)], is hot

Post April 13th, 2006, 3:38 pm

Posts: 2987
Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
Offline
Gouldy shes like 14!!!! or Younger! [lol] But then again, you did tell me you liked younger girls so its no shock.

Post April 13th, 2006, 3:42 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
C**** is 14 as well dude [lol]. I'm only 14 at heart and in the mind though, so technically it's not wrong [:)]

Post April 13th, 2006, 3:51 pm

Posts: 2987
Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
Offline
Ahh okay. I suppose thats okay! But thats like me dating an 11 year old? Actually thats different cos thats a pretty crucial change in age. lol.

Man i thought she was like 16. Looks way older than me anyway! lol.

Post April 13th, 2006, 3:54 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
She says she's gonna beat you for saying she looks old [lol] *rolls eyes* women!

Post April 13th, 2006, 3:59 pm

Posts: 2987
Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
Offline
Sorry but you do look old. All those wrinkles...... hehe [lol] nahh, i didnt mean it like THAT! [lol] Man im really good at digging myself holes....

Post April 13th, 2006, 4:03 pm

Posts: 74
Points on hand: 68.00 Points
Location: Oneida, New York, USA
Offline
well i decided to put some pics of me.

Image
this is me and my step-sister. ..~::*We GoT dEm GriiLzz*::~.. lol.

Image
heres another one.

Image
and i like this one because its cool.

Post April 14th, 2006, 1:44 am

Posts: 1026
Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points
Location: Miami, FL, USA
Offline

Post April 14th, 2006, 5:57 am
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 569
Points on hand: 4,608.00 Points
Location: Canada
Offline
Here's a recent pic of me, taken today actually... Well, technically yesterday since it's like 5 in the morning...



Image Insert:
Image
93.56 KB

Post April 14th, 2006, 9:54 am

Posts: 417
Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Originally posted by gouldy

yeah and your "mate" [;)], is hot


I almost said the same thing a while back, but I didn't feel like getting bashed like you did! [lol]

Post April 14th, 2006, 10:24 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
[lol] I don't take it as bashing though to be fair, because I'm used to it in real life haha, as you can imagine (I'm 18), going out with a 14 year old girl gets you quite a bit of stick off your mates haha... but I see them! Crossing their legs whenever she's around! Goddamn she's hot.... [lol]

As is that guys "mate" heh heh, which I was fully prepared to say, cus most people know I like younger girls anyhow...

Post April 14th, 2006, 10:26 am

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
And I thought I was bad for dating (current and only girlfriend) when she was 15 and I was 18. Whew.

Post April 14th, 2006, 10:27 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
think again I guess, haha.

To be perfectly honest, she was 13 when I asked her out, HAHAHA, I was 17 at the time... I really am bad huh?, hmmmph [lol]

Post April 14th, 2006, 12:06 pm

Posts: 417
Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Offline
People always my age (16, 17) always tell me mey 13 year old cousin is hot.

Post April 14th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
Dis is me! lol at the second one, it was taken at -10 C in Czech Republic on New Years / my B-day! ... hum.. now that i think of it, both were talken New Year

Image Insert:
Image
31.68 KB

Image Insert:
Image
41.16 KB
Rarwh

Post April 14th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Something some of you ought to read ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post April 14th, 2006, 2:48 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
^ That only matters, though, if some one reports you![lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post