Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Whats your porn name???(not rude)

Whats your porn name???(not rude)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 6th, 2003, 2:02 am

Posts: 236
Points on hand: 5,178.00 Points
Location: Denver, Co, USA
Offline
I'm still the king...lol

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 6th, 2003, 4:13 pm

Posts: 342
Points on hand: 5,699.00 Points
Location: New York, USA
Offline
With just my first name I am Gunther Rider.
When I typed Gunther Rider in I got Nick Jammer.
When I typed in Nick Jammer I got Brad Burns.
When I typed in Brad Burns I got Gunther Roma.

All of these were Male.

Post December 7th, 2003, 12:15 pm

Posts: 1983
Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points
Offline
Lol They all sound like gay porn names

Post December 7th, 2003, 12:52 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
and you would know [;)][lol]

Post December 7th, 2003, 2:01 pm

Posts: 1983
Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points
Offline
[:(!]

Post December 7th, 2003, 3:45 pm

Posts: 947
Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by Matt

[:(!]



[lol][lol][lol]

Post December 8th, 2003, 5:06 pm

Posts: 21
Points on hand: 2,937.00 Points
Offline
I'm Harry Balzak
ROFL!

Post December 8th, 2003, 10:55 pm

Posts: 2052
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I'm Zane Moneyshot LOL!!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post