Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Strangest videos on the internet

Strangest videos on the internet

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 16th, 2017, 8:50 am

Posts: 168
Points on hand: 3,897.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bUG6jhT2W4[/youtube]
I'm only annoying on purpose I swear

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post July 18th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Posts: 168
Points on hand: 3,897.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BZsIY6PUPU[/youtube]
I'm only annoying on purpose I swear

Post July 18th, 2017, 2:59 pm

Posts: 622
Points on hand: 6,144.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN3Nu1HePnc[/youtube]
Taron>Helix get mad

Post August 15th, 2017, 2:55 pm

Posts: 2035
Points on hand: 15,458.90 Points
Location: Far Loom
Offline
I dare y'all to watch this late at night.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDSfMmwNU2w[/youtube]

Post August 15th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Posts: 168
Points on hand: 3,897.00 Points
Offline
I can't imagine

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic_iClOg34A[/youtube]
I'm only annoying on purpose I swear

Post August 15th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epAXIdQrd5E[/youtube]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post