Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Hows your car?

Hows your car?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 19th, 2007, 4:35 am

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
^^Nice Homie. I would just keep an eye on it though. I've heard Integras are popular to steal.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 19th, 2007, 8:25 am

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Congratz on your first car sfmm_hommie. That sure will be a fun one for your first, good luck on learning to navigate your gears!

Post July 19th, 2007, 4:49 pm

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Well, I now made my final payment on my car so its MINE! YAY!! No more loans to the bank.

On to paying off those pesky credit cards...

Post July 20th, 2007, 5:34 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2508
Points on hand: 5,372.00 Points
Offline
^then mortgages ?

Anyways ..

[img]http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/aic/bmw_m3_coupe_2006_450x225.jpg]This[/img] is my dream car .. to young to have my own yet.

Post July 20th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Posts: 1460
Points on hand: 939.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Offline
I do not have a car, but I honestly do not which car I get, as long it looks new or slightly used and runs.

Post July 20th, 2007, 8:08 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
EElover, slightly used....


Image

[lol]

Post July 20th, 2007, 8:35 pm

Posts: 383
Points on hand: 2,200.00 Points
Location: georgia, GA, USA
Offline
well i got my car a few weeks ago and ended up with a black 00' bmw 323i
and im definately satisfied [:D]

Post July 20th, 2007, 8:40 pm

Posts: 2169
Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Location: La Verne, CA, USA
Offline
Originally posted by EElover2

I do not have a car, but I honestly do not which car I get, as long it looks new or slightly used and runs.


You should NOT be on the road

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post